Information collection & use
We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit or use our pages. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
We may use this information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services and information, and to contact you.
Information sharing and disclosure
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- we have your consent to share the information;
- we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- we need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Ex-Dimension, Inc. to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- we find that your actions on our web site violate the above terms of service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Ex-Dimension, Inc. has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized personnel are provided access to Personal Information, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, Ex-Dimension, Inc. cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your Personal Information.
We may set and access cookies on your computer.
Contact Privacy Department